Hatikvah International Charter School is a public, secular K-8 program with an enrollment in 2022-2023 of 600 students whose studies include partial immersion in Modern Hebrew. Our mission centers on appreciation of diversity and service-mindedness.
• Hatikvah International Academy Charter School is ranked as one of the top performing public schools in the State of NJ
• 575 students and 75 staff members
• 11:1 student: staff ratio
• 51% of staff has a postgraduate degree
• Diverse Student Body:
• Student Demographic Asian35.84% Black or African American 7.17% White46.85% Hispanic7.17% Two or more races 2.97%
Someone with a passion for educating all students at the highest level and someone with a can-do attitude.
Employees participate in the TPAF State of NJ pension service. Employees are eligible for standard benefits including health, paid time off, and retention bonuses.