KIPPNJ | Miami is looking for awesome educators for amazing scholars! Click the link to our website and check us out!
KIPP New Jersey | Miami schools are part of the nationally recognized “Knowledge Is Power Program” non-profit network of college-preparatory, public charter schools educating elementary, middle, and high school students.
Our teachers are dynamic leaders both in and outside of their classroom. They love students, working with families and the community they serve.
Here are some additional qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required (Official transcripts showing degree conferred are required prior to the starting date of employment)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 if graduation date is after 2016 or minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 if degree conferred before 2016
- Appropriate state teaching certification completed or in process of being completed.
- Subject matter expertise
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience, with demonstrated interest in working with students from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds
- A track record of success in the classroom
- A collaborative attitude towards teaching and learning
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, pursuant to a New Jersey Executive Order and federal and state guidance.
Taking care of our TEAM and Family is a top priority, which is why we offer a full benefits package, discounted wireless plan offers, a company laptop, travel benefits and more. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to retirement plans, paid time off, new parent support and staff recognition.
Learn more here: https://jobs.kippnjmiami.org/benefits-and-onboarding/