St. Agnes Academy - St. Dominic School is a Dominican-Catholic community of independent PK2-12 single-gender schools located in Memphis, TN. Inspired by the Dominican pillars of Study, Prayer, Community, and Service. We prioritize all relationships while preparing our students for their future. Our innovative and caring faculty is committed to growing well-balanced students - mind, body, and spirit - in a supportive faith-filled environment.
We are looking for energetic, people-oriented educators who want to join our caring and diverse community as we build a prestigious educational program. Our team of dedicated, professional teachers are ready and capable of creating the school we envision. We will face challenges together. In the end, you will find great reward in working with a passionate team to prepare our students for their future. We are already doing so many great things. Together, we will take our school to new heights. You cannot be afraid of change or the work required to have our school realize its potential. You must view student development holistically as we form leaders and changemakers prepared to live a life of service aligned with the Dominican pillars of Study, Prayer, Community, and Service.
Ideal Candidates should possess:
· Experience working with or teaching students, particularly in independent, private, or like-kind school settings.
· An appreciation of and commitment to single-gender education and 21st-century learning principles.
· Visible communication and collaboration skills and be comfortable working as a member of a dynamic and high-performing team.
· An ability to reach out and build community; creativity to create challenging, innovative, and exciting programming.
· Flexibility, energy, high expectations, a sense of humor, and the highest moral and ethical values.
We look forward to getting to know you!
We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package