Anne Arundel County Public Schools (AACPS) works to provide a challenging and rewarding educational experience to 85,000 students in prekindergarten through 12th grade.
Our philosophy is simple: All Means All. With an emphasis on access and equity, we provide an array of opportunities through innovative educational programs including 8 specialized magnet tracks, 12 themed signature programs, and the Triple E initiative bringing project-based learning to our elementary schools.
We also recognize that student achievement is not all about academics. Through top-notch school services such as school counseling, food and nutrition, and facilities maintenance operations, AACPS seeks to give our students a supportive environment to encourage success, and not just reduce achievement and opportunity gaps but eliminate them.
Excellent benefits including:
- Right Start New Teacher Support Program
- Healthcare covered at 85%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension through MD State Retirement Association
- Option 403(b) or 457 plan
- Personal Business Leave
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Tuition for National Board Certification