At Aspen Academy, we prepare students to enter, succeed in, and graduate from outstanding high schools. We are committed to providing an intentionally diverse student body with an outstanding liberal arts education within the framework of an individualized education; character, leadership and entrepreneurial development; and service learning.
• Required: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Optional: Masters or Doctoral degree.
• Strongly preferred: Teaching credential or license, generalist or domain specific.
• 3-5 years classroom experience.
• Evidence of content mastery.
Is this you?
• You cultivate students’ curiosity, engagement, growth and performance in academic, intellectual, social and emotional domains.
• You are a competent, compassionate, creative, dedicated and enthusiastic professional. You are committed to growth and improvement.
• You possess strong instructional pedagogy, a habit and practice of continual personal and professional growth, and both curiosity and expertise in the content to be taught.
• You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• Your strengths include time, organization and project management; and you demonstrate strong social and emotional intelligence, and cultural competency.
If this describes you, we can’t wait to meet you!
Aspen Academy offers an excellent compensation package including health, dental, 403(b) with matching and more; wide-ranging opportunities for professional development; and a talented and dedicated staff of teaching professionals and supportive administrators.
Salary Range: Starting $31,520 - $53,434 (based on education & experience step and ladder, max 6 years teaching experience credit)