Founded in Memphis in 1988, Bornblum Jewish Community School is a coeducational school serving students from Kindergarten through grade 8. Bornblum provides a rigorous and pluralistic Judaic and general studies curriculum that inspires its students to achieve their individual potential. Students become intellectually curious learners, critical thinkers and socially responsible community leaders with a life-long connection to their Jewish identity.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is proactive in communication with parents and colleagues and who has a growth mindset.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits which includes:
- Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN with a minimum of 60% paid by employer
- Dental insurance through Delta Dental with a percentage paid be employer
- Vision insurance packaged through BCBST
- Retirement plan through AIG with 4% employer contribution
- Employer paid life insurance of up to $50k
- Supplemental employee paid policies & flexible spending account