Five high schools. Two post-high school programs. One mission.
We enroll students starting in 9th grade believing deeply that every one of our students can access college and a life of unlimited opportunity. Through 9th grade and beyond, we work to ensure our students have access to college and rigorous post-high school options tailored to their needs.
Our five high schools work to deliver a program that inspires students to follow their passions and prepares them for a competitive world. Our two post-secondary programs provide experiences to specific groups of students that prepare them for life beyond high school, whether that be college or a different post-secondary path.
Our students will become the next generation of leaders. They bring incredible strengths, creativity, drive, and joy with them to school each day. A freshman enrolling with Collegiate Academies typically faces multiple challenges at once.
- 85% of our students are first generation college students
- 20% of our students have special education needs, almost double the district average
- Our students are more than likely entering reading more than three grade-levels behind
- Only one out of every four of such students come from a home where income is stable and reliable.
- Yet, at Collegiate, this student will be just as likely to get accepted into college as a student in the most elite preparatory and magnet schools in the city.
- 99% of our students graduate with a college acceptance in hand
We are committed to ensuring that our students are equipped with the skills, knowledge, and support they need to pursue the future they desire.
Our teams are diverse and each year reflect our students backgrounds even more.
- 63% of our teachers identify as People of Color
- 155 roles dedicated to Intervention and Special Education
- We have 18 on-site mental health professionals
- We retained 88% of our staff across all of our schools last year
- We are the only education entity ever to be ranked the #1 best place to work in New Orleans.
CA's innovative practices in personnel recruitment, talent development, morale-building, and team culture are sought after by dozens of organizations, both inside and outside of the field of education.
Medical and Mental Health
Medical: 3 robust Blue Cross Blue Shield plan options
Dental: Delta Dental (in addition to comprehensive dental coverage, Includes discounts for lasik eye surgery and hearing aids)
Vision: Davis Vision
Telemedicine: Free access to 24/7 doctors and medical providers
All employee households may receive three free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
Retirement and Insurance
We have a 403(b) plan with no vesting period
Contributions are matched up to 3% of your annual salary
Full premium for all full time employees to receive:
$50,000 of life and AD&D insurance
Short- and long-term disability insurance
Optional supplemental life insurance for spouse/child(ren)
Optional pet insurance
Paid Leave and More
Parental Leave: twelve weeks paid for primary
four weeks paid for secondary
Ten flexible PTO days with payout
~30 days of breaks and holidays throughout the school year
Four to five weeks of paid summer break for 11 month employees
Moving stipend up to $1,000 if you move from out of state to join the Collegiate team!