KIPP NYC is a non-profit network of eighteen free, public charter schools that prepare students for success in college and life.
Our goal is for students to gain the strength of character and academic abilities needed to succeed in high school, college and beyond – and in so doing, to prove what is possible in for all students. We value academic excellence, joy, and social justice within our classrooms.
Teachers at KIPP NYC are engaging, creative and innovative individuals who crave continuous learning. We are looking for teachers to join our team who are excited about the opportunity to prioritize the social, emotional well-being of a child while holding a high bar for academic rigor. If you are passionate about serving students with exceptionalities and using anti-racist practices in the classroom, send us a message! We are excited to chat with you!
- Competitive teacher salary based on years of experience in the classroom
- Additional financial incentives for certified teachers
- We reward longevity at KIPP NYC
- Phenomenal mental, dental and vision benefits
- Automatic enrollment options in a 403b portfolio and a 50% employer match program
- Generous vacation and PTO