Founded on the principle that every child has the capacity to learn, grow, and contribute, Manhattan Star Academy (MSA) is a school on the Upper West Side that serves children with global developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder, speech and language delays, and other neuro-developmental disabilities. Our learning environment promotes the active engagement of our students utilizing a multi-modality approach to learning to facilitate the acquisition of academic and life skills. At MSA, we believe our families are an integral part in the growth of our students and members of our school community.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree strongly preferred
- Seeking candidates with experience working with elementary school aged children with special needs
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, communication skills, along with the ability to take initiative
- Medical./dental insurance premiums paid 100% by YAI (with option to buy into family and more extensive medical plans)
- Gym and exercise class reimbursement (up to $250 per year)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous amount of paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts on travel, entertainment, wireless services, shopping, and more!