Orange County Educational Arts Academy (“OCEAA”) is a TK-8 independent charter school specializing in dual language immersion programming which serves over 600 students. Our mission at OCEAA is simple: to nurture all learners to become creative, critical thinkers by providing high quality standards-based instruction through the arts, technology, language and culture.
We have a diverse population; approximately 70% of our students are low income, 50% are English Learners and 7% are Students with Disabilities. Grounded in our Habits of Character- integrity, compassion, courage, collaboration, and perseverance, OCEAA partners with EL Education as a national network school to create classrooms where students achieve content mastery in two languages and become active contributors in building a better world.
OCEAA is looking for talented bilingual elementary teachers to join our team that is committed to:
1. Taking full responsibility for the achievement and engagement of every student every day
2. Collaborating deeply with parents and colleagues to raise student achievement in mastery knowledge and skills, character education, and high quality work
3. Being an equity-focused leader in bringing about significant and lasting change in the classroom and school
4. Fully engaging in professional development activities and coaching cycles to learn how to effectively implement the Core Practices of EL Education and Guiding Principles of Dual Language Education
● CalSTRS retirement plan
● 403 (b) 457 (b) retirement account (optional)
● Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD (effective 1st day of the following month after start date)