Romero Academy at Resurrection is an independent Catholic elementary school located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Inspired by the words of St. Oscar Romero, our students will “aspire not to have more, but to be more,” and develop the virtue, knowledge, and academic skills necessary to thrive in a selective college preparatory high school, college, and beyond. For more information, you can visit our website.
Join a growing team of top talent at Romero Academy at Resurrection. We believe the success of our students depends on our school’s most valuable asset: you.
Romero Academy at Resurrection recently received over $1.1M in renovations, a new Pre-K program, and over $250,000 worth of technology and academic resources. In addition to investing in the students and facility, Romero Academy at Resurrection invests in its staff both academically and financially via weekly coaching meetings, frequent professional development, and competitive compensation.
Inspired by the words of St. Oscar Romero, our students will “aspire not to have more, but to be more,” and develop the virtue, knowledge, and academic skills necessary to thrive in a selective college preparatory high school, college, and beyond.
Romero Academy at Resurrection teachers partner with families to form future saints by developing the intellect, cultivating the character, and engaging the faith of each scholar. We are looking for college educated individuals who bring an unwavering commitment to helping every scholar achieve their God-given potential.
Diversity & Inclusivity
We are building an organization in which talented individuals from all walks of life and experiences can join our team and make significant contributions. We are particularly committed to attracting and developing individuals who share the life experiences or backgrounds of the students we will serve.
We are looking for a staff with the following beliefs and characteristics:
- A loving respect for all people, in recognition of each person’s God-given dignity.
- A strong belief that all children can achieve both moral and academic excellence.
- Unassailable integrity and commitment to the school’s mission and vision.
- An unwavering determination to be better today than they were yesterday.
- Grit, faith, hope, love, and a sense of humor.
The ideal candidate will bring experience, skills, and beliefs in the following areas:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A passion for being part of a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture.
- Spanish fluency is preferred
- The ability to be flexible in a fast-paced school environment that is responsive to students’ needs.
- VIRTUS certification (Protecting God’s Children); can be earned post hire
We offer a competitive package that includes medical, dental, vision and retirement benefits.