Sacred heart STEM School is a PreK to grade 8 school in a neighborhood of Boston. We are a very diverse school where scholars come form all over the city and outside its boundaries. A large percentage receive some form of financial aid. We maintain high standards where scholars utilize the engineering design process and inquiry based learning to solve real world problems. We have 2 STEM labs and a robotics lab. The upper school is competitive in robotics. The scholars enjoy art, music, technology, and language as part of the curriculum.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• STEM experience preferred but not required
• Massachusetts State Certified and Licensed for education
• Familiar with and confident in implementing the Massachusetts Common Core Curriculum Frameworks
• Proficient with technology including but not limited to: educational software, electronic report cards, etc. Additionally, knowledge of various hardware devices is preferable.
• Well organized, able to multi-task and effectively work in a busy, changing environment.
• Able to handle confidential, sensitive, timely and critical matters requiring good judgment, tact, respect, and discretion.
• Ability to communicate effectively through e-mail and/or telephone.
• Strong service orientation.
• Willingness to support the mission and vision of Sacred Heart School
Medical insurance, 401K, life insurance, etc. (Full benefits)