You will be asked a question about data, and this is one version of the question. “How do you measure whether your students are learning, and what do you do with that data?”
- It’s important that you answer both parts of the question: 1) How you assess, and 2) What you do with the information
- We will provide samples of both typical and excellent responses for you to use as a reference
- Evaluation of both responses, using the framework
- An opportunity to draft your own response to the question
- Reference some of the data from your classroom. The more specific, the better.